Voyager Cabin 9322

siouxks

Hi!

I just booked a cruise on the Voyager for 2/28/06 ... I was wondering if anyone has had this cabin before?? From what I am reading a "Hump or Bump" cabin is good. Is the balconly for this room bigger, smaller or obsructed??? The location is also by the stairs I believe -- is it noisy??? One last question, I am traveling with my 2 children ... 8 yrs & 2 yrs old --- are the balconies safe??? I know a little late, but still wondering:rolleyes:

Thanks so much in advance

Siouxks,

I am planning a trip on Voyager myself next spring so I've been reading, but I haven't been on the ship, let alone in this specific room. BUT from what I have read, it seems that the advantage of being on the bump is a great view forward and aft. Some may have larger balconies and some seem not to have any larger than usual. Also, these cabins are near the center which is a convenient location (IMO). I have been trying to get a room in this area without success for my cruise. You are lucky!

Others have posted that they did not find the location noisy.

Personally, I would watch children very closely while on the balconies. They look 'safe' as balconies go, but you never know with kids.

Perhaps someone else will be able to give more first hand info,

Dorie

Any balcony is as safe as you make them- Do NOT let children out there by themselves. they could climb up on something.

A balcony is a good idea especially when the kids gotta nap..and they will be tired with so much to see and do. Kids can nap while you sit outside.

My web page for the Voyager- We had cabin 8296

http://www.travelingnuts.com/cruise/

balconibes are bigger then the ones on the side. At one point we had a party with cruise critic members and there were 20 people on the balcony.

Archived