Room A747 on Ruby Princess

zdobson71

I'm booking an Alaskan cruise for my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary. Theyve decided on the Ruby Princess. I've found the the balcony room A747 and it looks to have an extended/angled balcony. Wanted to see if anyone has cruised in this room or similar one on an Alaskan cruise before and how the room and balcony compare to others on the ship?

Thanks so much.

I'm booking an Alaskan cruise for my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary. Theyve decided on the Ruby Princess. I've found the the balcony room A747 and it looks to have an extended/angled balcony. Wanted to see if anyone has cruised in this room or similar one on an Alaskan cruise before and how the room and balcony compare to others on the ship?

Thanks so much.

A quick search with the cabin # on CC's princes main page found a few threads on this cabin, here is one,

The configuration would be the same as one deck above, Riviera deck 747, there are some great photos.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=854319&highlight=a747

Edited by Colo Cruiser