Bubbles N' Lunch Galley Tour

SeaPasser

Bubbles N' Lunch Galley Tour

2 Hours - $35 Adult / $20 Child

Ever wondered how our chefs can feed so many people at once? Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of larger than life kitchen operations as you tour our Galley before a spectacular lunch paired with a glass of bubbly.

• The tour will be hosted by our Executive Chef, Restaurant Operations Manager and the Culinary Team.
  • Following the tour, you will enjoy in our Dining room a vast selection of culinary treats, as well as a private luncheon menu chosen specially for you by our Executive Chef.
  • Bubbles n' lunch galley tour can be included in the 3-4 or 5 dining Package
  • Dress code required when visiting the galley for safety reasons: no flip-flops

Have you or will you be doing this tour? It seems to be offered on the last sea day, and bookable online about a couple of months before sailing. We've decided to book this for an upcoming cruise (makes up for one of us missing out on a previous All-Access Tour).

bubbles.jpg.c2d3a523c00de2a32a9a65ecd7fc9a6a.jpg

Did this on Anthem in December 2016. It was okay, not sure if I'd do it again - galley wasn't in use at the time so was ghost town for most part. Didn't really get to see anything happening (done it before on another line/ship and was more interesting):p

Did this on Anthem in December 2016. It was okay, not sure if I'd do it again - galley wasn't in use at the time so was ghost town for most part. Didn't really get to see anything happening (done it before on another line/ship and was more interesting):p

Thank you for the info. What was the lunch that was provided? Anything special? This is at 10:30 - is that the same time as yours was? I would be very disappointed if I toured during a non-active time. Thank you.