How was The Conquest on the JAn 21 sailing?

Seydlitz

Hello, We were booked on this sailing, but had to cancel at the last minute, hours before we were to leave, we had a death in the family and could not go. We had a nice corner balcony on deck 7, it would have being nice. I would like to hear how it went, the highs and lows.

Jerry

I was on that cruise and agree with previous response, I thought the food in the buffet was much better than I have had in a long time and the BBQ place was very good also. I tried the seafood shack (clams) and they were good but maybe less breading would have been best. The crew was best I have had on any cruise, downside was the FLL airport on Sunday was so cold and it was rainy and in the 50's after a week of sunny days and 80's.

We also were on this cruise. We had great weather the whole week. The only downside was santo Domingo. It was not a safe port and very dirty. We enjoyed Amber cove, Curaçao and Aruba. Food in dining room has gone down in my opinion. We ate more on lido this cruise then ever before. But as I always say any day on a cruise ship is better than any day at work :)