Magic - Safety Drill

Harrier1961

Since your post is new I would love to add on a questions, if you don't mind. and how long does it take?..... I just read a comment that it took over an hour. :eek:

I don't mind at all.

An hour sucks!

Hope it is inside then.

Maybe the bar will be open; just saying...

Andy

:p

Was on the Magic last August. It was inside the dining room for me. I don't remember it taking an hour, but if it did it was because the CD Dr E was hilarious doing it. He did it in a few different accents which I found funny.

Edited by Kfoot

Dream class ships hold the drill inside. Sorry bars are closed.

The length of the drill s relatively short. Maybe 20 minutes. How long you will be at the drill is dependent upon folks being respectful of the announcement and arriving to their respective locations.

Many ships are now scanning S&S cards to verify attendance. This seems to go faster than counting and allows Carnival to know exactly who they will contact to attend the drill during sail away.

Yes, I have had drills last nearly one hour as the announcement was made over and over to please report to your muster station.

I always share with friends, The earlier you get to the drill the closer you will sit to the exit. Therefore the sooner you will get out.

A few weeks ago we were in the showroom. We heard 4 cabin numbers being called on the calling system. They said they could not complete the drill until the idiots showed up. The drill would have been around twenty minutes if we did not have to wait for "those people"