Official - Latitudes Rewards programme - current tier level honoured

soloadventurer

I'm on my phone at the moment, so can't easily do a link, but the best place to look is at the FAQs about the new latitudes on the NCL website.

On this forum, there are quite a few examples of where people have had is confirmed by NCL, for example on Facebook.

Thanks for mentioning the FAQ page. I called NCL directly a few days ago and was told that we would NOT be getting the extra points for booking 9 months before for our cruise next month. I was all ready to write a letter or something because I thought that was unfair. Now I see the person I talked to was just misinformed. Phew. Thanks!

Thanks for mentioning the FAQ page. I called NCL directly a few days ago and was told that we would NOT be getting the extra points for booking 9 months before for our cruise next month. I was all ready to write a letter or something because I thought that was unfair. Now I see the person I talked to was just misinformed. Phew. Thanks!

We had the same question for our reservations in Oct. 2017 and Dec. 2017. I guess we will get double points on both.

Will we also get 1 dinner for 2 at Le Bistro for each of us (we're both platinum). Or will we get the option of 1 per cabin at Le Bistro or Cagneys and 1 per cabin between La Cucina and Moderno. Not a big deal either way, but we do prefer 2 dinners per cruise in Le Bistro (and they included wine).

Thanks,

Tony and Debbie