A drink and wifi

iflyrc5

Looking for a location near the in town pier where we can get a beer and wifi. Any information appreciated.

We have 2 ships in port that day and not sure where we will be docking - hoping it is at the town pier.

• 1 month later...

If you are parked at the "main" pier area there is a restaurant with wifi just off to the right. You cant miss it as there are tables out front where people are outside sitting there drinking using their devices. There is also a hotel just a little further down also to the right, where there is a bar/small restaurant as you enter (along with some small shops too), both places provide free wifi if you order a drink. I am sorry I forgot the names of these places right now but they are both in plain view from the main pier. If you dock at the other pier it is just either a 20 min walk (actually a nice walk along the coast and a couple of blocks through a residential area) or just a short cab ride to the main area where you will see another ship docked there (if you arent) and both of these will be right in front of it. There is also an information center just to the left of the pier there as well that can direct you to either. Hope this helps!!

Yes that's the same hotel I was referring to but couldn't recall the name. Thanks.

To the OP: There is a gate to "enter" that hotel area but the bar there is actually located outside of the hotel building but within the gate area if that makes sense. You will pass the other restaurant that is directly in front of the pier there that I also referred to, in order to get to this hotel, again both are visible from the main pier :)

Yes, there's the bar you are describing but there is also another bar inside beside the restaurant that you'll need to use an elevator to reach.

Just walking around in the Ft. Young Hotel is rather interesting. :D