Bathrobes

chester2012

Sailing on the Gem 2017. Are there bathrobes in the balcony rooms.

Thank you

There used to be bathrobes hanging in all balcony cabins (and the cabin categories above) when you got to your stateroom on the first day. On the last few cruises we have done, we had to ask the room steward for bathrobes. So bathrobes are still available, you just might have to ask for them...

I would not worry too much if they are not available. They are nothing to shout about

I think you may have missed the point.

Most people are probably asking about them because it would be one less thing they have to pack.

The question was "Are there bathrobes in the balcony rooms". No missed point here. Do people actually pack them to wear ?

LOL - I was referring to the quote that said they are nothing to write home about. It was irrelevant to the question and absolutely not the point.

Yes, people actually pack them to wear. Is that really so strange? I can't imagine NOT having a bathrobe when someone knocks on the door at 7:30AM with our coffee.

Yes, people actually pack them to wear. Is that really so strange? I can't imagine NOT having a bathrobe when someone knocks on the door at 7:30AM with our coffee.

Must be a culture thing. We would never dream of packing bathrobes or dressing gowns to go on any type of holiday. The weight alone and the bulk of them would leave little else in the case. Probably just as well we never have room service.:)