Regal Club Class

deise17311

Either way, the fuss and fear on cruise critic about club class seems a little over the top - if in fact Concerto is TD until 7:30 then CC really doesn't impact it all that much....in fact those eating before 7:30 in ATD are not impacted at all by CC because its in a totally different dining room -

Actually, they are. The area carved out for CC makes less seats available for early TD in Concerto and therefore there are more people forced in to ATD due to early TD being full. So even though CC dining is in the early TD DR, more people are competing for space in the one early ATD DR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, they are. The area carved out for CC makes less seats available for early TD in Concerto and therefore there are more people forced in to ATD due to early TD being full. So even though CC dining is in the early TD DR, more people are competing for space in the one early ATD DR.

I didn't consider that fact but it has to affect the AT dining time as well. No matter what seats are being held all night in any dining area it has to affect the overall dining times of everyone. (except traditional)

The people who have Club Class don't see that side of it. They're shielded from the wait times & think just because they don't see a line forming outside the doorway that everyone is happy.

It doesn't make a lot of difference. The problem is from when the ATD room fills up until 7:30 when the second dining room is available. I will be with a party of eight on the Caribbean Princess using Club Class dining in August. If it were not for Club Class, we would have done one of the following - which would have the same impact on other diners:

[/[*]We would have booked early TD. Then we would have taken a table of eight from 6 to 8. After 8, it doesn't matter, because there aren't any lines.

[*]Alternatively, we would have taken ATD and called and made a reservation. If we reserved a table for eight for 8:30 pm, then they could not use that table for one hour before we arrived, so it would have held the table.

LIST]

Either of these alternatives would have had the same impact on other diners. We would have reserved a table during the period when there are lines. Our using Club Class dining will use no more resources during the 5:30 to 7:30 period when there are lines.

It doesn't make a lot of difference. The problem is from when the ATD room fills up until 7:30 when the second dining room is available. I will be with a party of eight on the Caribbean Princess using Club Class dining in August. If it were not for Club Class, we would have done one of the following - which would have the same impact on other diners:

[/[*]We would have booked early TD. Then we would have taken a table of eight from 6 to 8. After 8, it doesn't matter, because there aren't any lines.

[*]Alternatively, we would have taken ATD and called and made a reservation. If we reserved a table for eight for 8:30 pm, then they could not use that table for one hour before we arrived, so it would have held the table.

LIST]

Either of these alternatives would have had the same impact on other diners. We would have reserved a table during the period when there are lines. Our using Club Class dining will use no more resources during the 5:30 to 7:30 period when there are lines.

Exactly!!!