Jobson's Cove

Laurab23

A taxi from the Dockyard to Jobson's Cove would cost about $36.00 plus tip for 4 adult passengers, weekday travel.

There are not facilities at JC. The closest would be at Horseshoe Bay about 20-25 minute walk away.

JC is served by the route #7 public bus. Fare would be $4.50 token p/p.

You may get the beach shuttle to drop you off there. Fare would be $7.00 p/p

Prices are from 2016.

SBtS

A taxi from the Dockyard to Jobson's Cove would cost about $36.00 plus tip for 4 adult passengers, weekday travel.

There are not facilities at JC. The closest would be at Horseshoe Bay about 20-25 minute walk away.

JC is served by the route #7 public bus. Fare would be $4.50 token p/p.

You may get the beach shuttle to drop you off there. Fare would be $7.00 p/p

Prices are from 2016.

SBtS

So would it be a fairly easy walk from Horseshoe to Jobson? Is there a trail along the beach? How far a walk from the public bus stop to the beach? I am thinking of going to Horseshoe on the beach shuttle and then walking to Jobson then back to Horseshoe. Is this doable for two women in their 60's? And how safe is the walk?

thanks.

Laura

So would it be a fairly easy walk from Horseshoe to Jobson? Is there a trail along the beach? How far a walk from the public bus stop to the beach? I am thinking of going to Horseshoe on the beach shuttle and then walking to Jobson then back to Horseshoe. Is this doable for two women in their 60's? And how safe is the walk?

There is a satellite photo the shows the paths here. You can't walk the beach the entire way because of rock outcroppings.

You would take the public bus to the Warwick Beach bus stop. The distance from the stop to the beach is less than a .1 mile. It is about a ½ mile from Jobsons Cove to the northeast end of Horseshoe Bay Beach.

It is safe; the walk Horseshoe Bay <> Warwick Beach is very popular with the tourists. The last time I did it I was in my early seventies so you should have no problem.

SBtS

It's been a few years since I've been to Bermuda, but when we went we bought the three day bus/ferry pass for about $13pp (price has prob increased). We took the bus to Warwick/Long Beach stop and Jobson's is right there without the one-mile walk from Horseshoe. Warwick was a much less crowded beach, had a bathroom (although not the cleanest), and a mobile concessions truck. I cannot wait to go back!