Clarence from Japanese government for medication coming into country before a cruise

socreader

Sorry I meant clearance........We will be flying into Narita ( Tokyo) for a Japan - Korea cruise on the Volendam in April of this year. I am confused about whether to file forms with the Japanese government to declare my meds and my Cpap. We will be flying in and only be off ship that day. We will sail out the next day. Does anyone have experience with this? We have sailed for many years and have not had to do this elsewhere.

We've travelled to Japan a couple of times and have not declared any of DH's meds - and he's got quite a few. He packed his meds in small idividual AM and PM zip lock bags, rather than bringing the original bottles, but did bring a notice from the pharmacy describing the medications he was taking. They see Cpap machines all the time - many people travel with them.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)