We will be on Riviera March 6

Caroldoll

We have known Dominique many, many years since before he was a GM. He is a kind soul.

Boris is good, and we would love that.

For sure we know our favorite butler in the whole world and outer space, lol, is on, Pritam. We have known him for close to 12 years, formerly on Regent.

If this all comes true, it is a dream for us.

Caroldoll,

Are you sure Pritam will be the head butler? We have been trying to find out. Yes.....we are part of his fan club ! Who knows, maybe we will be looking down at you, or up at you. Does that give you any idea as to our location ???? I know Dominique will be the GM. Looking forward to meeting you.

I do know for sure Pritam is there and head butler for all three OS's. I am not sure about anything else. We are on 8. We have three suites/accommodations on that deck, so you will be looking down on us! LOL..look us up.

Hi!

Dominique will be the GM and Sean will be the Cruise Director. Was on the Riviera Jan 13-23rd and am returning this Sunday to the Riviera. Dominique told us he will be on. Boris is the Restaurant Manager.

Rhea

So does that mean that Boris will be on Marina on March 21- 31 sailing? Or will he be on Rivieria. I know things may change.