Luggage Tags (sorry!)

jules815

Hey Karen and Bill!!!

We sailed together out of Galveston in May of 2014. Remember that Cruise where RCI incorrectly discounted the suites???

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you.

I love Celebrity!!!!

Hey there! Of course I remember. Last time I paid under 400 for a balcony for seven nights. Come and go on Equinox with us. I'm so unknowledgeable about Celebrity!

We are doing Freedom TA in October this year and b2b on Vision in mid January 2018 from Galveston!

Hey there! Of course I remember. Last time I paid under 400 for a balcony for seven nights. Come and go on Equinox with us. I'm so unknowledgeable about Celebrity!

We are doing Freedom TA in October this year and b2b on Vision in mid January 2018 from Galveston!

Sorry, but i just did a b2b in October on Infinity.

Prepping for a Summit repo in April (San Juan to NJ.)

I did Equinox Jan 2016. You're gonna love her, especially the buffet area. For a big ship, it never felt crowded.

My email address is in my signature; let me know what you think once you return.

Vision will be xailing out of Galveston? I haven't been keeping up with RCI since 2015, when I missed my cruise.

Sorry, but i just did a b2b in October on Infinity.

Prepping for a Summit repo in April (San Juan to NJ.)

I did Equinox Jan 2016. You're gonna love her, especially the buffet area. For a big ship, it never felt crowded.

My email address is in my signature; let me know what you think once you return.

Vision will be xailing out of Galveston? I haven't been keeping up with RCI since 2015, when I missed my cruise.

Yes, Vision comes Transatlantic and goes to Bayonne NJ in the fall and dies several NE cruises all the way to Quebec. There's finally a repositioning one in October from Bayonne to Galveston, and after that starting in Nov. 2017. They are 4 and 5 nighters. We have 2 five nighters b2b on Jan 12 and Jan 17. I'll open CC on my laptop so I can see your email address. Thanks for stopping to say hi!!!!

Does Celebrity still mail out the tags with your name on them? Thats the only reason I can think of that folks would order them. RC stopped doing that last May and this May is my first Celebrity sailing since 2008.

Hi Karen,

My husband and I sailed with you on the Harmony TA. :)

I'll be sailing on Reflection in April, and received my e-doc email today. When I logged onto my reservation, there's now an option to click to have printed luggage tags mailed.

Here's that part of the email. We sail on 4/1.

SHIP LUGGAGE TAGS

If you enter the online check-in section at least 14 days prior to your sailing date, you may also request that we mail you your personalized ship luggage tags before you leave home. Otherwise, you will receive your ship luggage tags from our porters at the pier.

Hi Karen,

My husband and I sailed with you on the Harmony TA. :)

I'll be sailing on Reflection in April, and received my e-doc email today. When I logged onto my reservation, there's now an option to click to have printed luggage tags mailed.

Here's that part of the email. We sail on 4/1.

SHIP LUGGAGE TAGS

If you enter the online check-in section at least 14 days prior to your sailing date, you may also request that we mail you your personalized ship luggage tags before you leave home. Otherwise, you will receive your ship luggage tags from our porters at the pier.

Hey, there. Sure, I remember you. So I won't have that long until I order ours. Excited!