Passion island beach day in Cozumel question

RMS Olympic

Can anyone provide some insight into this NCL shore excursion. How is the beach....sandy or rocky? The description indicates food is available, is this included in the price of the excursion? Are any beverages included? Would you recommend booking this excursion.....I will be sailing the Pearl in April and had intended on staying on the ship while in Cozumel....but am now considering the beach.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello, We did this excursion the very first week NCL offered it. It was probably our 3rd most favorite beach we've ever visited. The beach is sandy. The food is excellent. The service is excellent. The restrooms are cleaned after each use. We would definitely do it again!

I did it last November on the Epic and it was a 5 hour excursion I did in the morning to afternoon (I think it was 9-2p).

It is absolutely gorgeous there. Fine sand. There's an open bar and a buffet included in the excursion price. Lots of tables, beach loungers, and even some hammocks. The day we were there had very rough waters & high winds so few people went in the water, most just lounged on the beach or by the food since there was still lots of sun to enjoy the day. We got about 90 minutes alone on the island before another excursion group of people showed up.

I would recommend it. Here's a short video I posted on my instagram from my day there:

The excursion states 5 hour excursion but only 3 hours at the beach for $79 pp. if I may make a suggestion nachi cocum day beach resort is a 20 minute taxi ride and charges $55 pp. includes food and drink. When we go we get right off the ship, grab a taxi and are at the beach for 6 hours before the staff calls a taxi back to the ship. We love it there and enjoy a full beach/pool day. They only sell 100 tickets per day and we have never had more than fifty when we have been there. Just an idea.

The excursion states 5 hour excursion but only 3 hours at the beach for $79 pp. if I may make a suggestion nachi cocum day beach resort is a 20 minute taxi ride and charges $55 pp. includes food and drink. When we go we get right off the ship, grab a taxi and are at the beach for 6 hours before the staff calls a taxi back to the ship. We love it there and enjoy a full beach/pool day. They only sell 100 tickets per day and we have never had more than fifty when we have been there. Just an idea.

Yes, but how much is the taxi there and back, plus tip? Last time I was there service wasn't great. After I was served lunch, I never saw the server again to order another drink. He didn't even show up hoping for a tip as I was leaving.

That place was awesome. We had a split catamaran tour excursion a few years ago on the Dawn that took us out to the Planacar reef for snorkeling and a bit of down time at Passion Island. The food and drinks were great. It was our best stop on that 12 day cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but how much is the taxi there and back, plus tip? Last time I was there service wasn't great. After I was served lunch, I never saw the server again to order another drink. He didn't even show up hoping for a tip as I was leaving.

I do not remember the price but I think it was $17 2-4passengers each way. We had great servers who would be pushing the drinks and food all day. We also found members of our cruise to share the taxi fee. Our service has always been wonderful. Best beach day especially because we got six hours there vs 3 hours other beaches with NCL. To each his own!!