Please help me decide

Grungycat

Two insides would get you all one promo where the balcony will only get the first 2 guests. If you are all drinkers I would op for the inside for two reasons. 1) everyone gets the UBP (or other promo) 2) I like having more room in my cabin 4 is tight this is why I don't sail with my children!!

Edited by hugocruiser
spelling is hard

I don't understand where the "solo penalty" comes into it…

The way I read the OP, the choice is between putting all 4 adults in one mini-suite (I guess with guests 3 and 4 free) or getting two insides and putting 2 people in each one.

If that's the choice, the answer is very easy… Don't put 4 adults in one (non-suite) stateroom! I'm sure it's tempting to get two passengers for free, but it will not be comfortable.

Two insides would get you all one promo where the balcony will only get the first 2 guests, but you will be paying the solo penalty. I am assuming you are factoring that into the cost of your comparison. If you are all drinkers I would op for the inside for two reasons. 1) everyone gets the UBP (or other promo) 2) I like having more room in my cabin 3 is tight this is why I don't sail with my children!!

Thanks

I don't understand where the "solo penalty" comes into it…

The way I read the OP, the choice is between putting all 4 adults in one mini-suite (I guess with guests 3 and 4 free) or getting two insides and putting 2 people in each one.

If that's the choice, the answer is very easy… Don't put 4 adults in one (non-suite) stateroom! I'm sure it's tempting to get two passengers for free, but it will not be comfortable.

That was my bad for some reason my brain latched on to the (3) platinum members. I have corrected my post thanks for the catch hawkishness

Again Thanks

I thought we could do one cabin.....but I also like privacy and a little room.

If you don't mind me asking where are you sailing? I would tend to lean more towards a balcony if I was sailing Alaska for instance. Are the 4 people adults? If adults I would not attempt one room, that would be incredibly crowded. Anyway's I'm glad we could help! I sailed the pearl several years ago, she was my first cruise and what my wife likes to refer to as the root of my addiction to cruising.

What about 1 inside and 1 balcony? Could you swing that? You could get creative on who sleeps where/when and who pays what.

That way you have some outdoor space that is just yours.

You could divvy up $ so everyone gets same perks/same cost.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are doing a nine day from New Orleans... Mexico, Honduras, Cayman Islands, Guatemala and Belize

I like the idea of a balcony and one inside................THANKS for the feedback.

I obviously need this vacation before November. LOL