Spring Break Cruises

heathermiller86nj

Hello,

I am looking to book a cruise and am looking for a large 20-25 year old demographic.

I know March 6 and March 10 NCL sky sailings have very large college spring break groups booked. Is there a way to tell if I'll have a large showing within this age group on the NCL Epic 4 night 4th sailing or 3 night 8th sailing? I know the Sky is known for the younger crowd, so I'm wondering if college students or others in this 20-25 year old demographic may not know to book the Epic or may not do so due to it sailing from Port Canaveral.

NCL did say all of the above sailings have less than 10 cabins left, but not sure if most sailings are sold out a month early, regardless of spring break.

Thank you.

I can't speak for the NCL ships but I was on the Celebrity Constellation last March 5th and it was wall to wall spring breakers. That ship is known for being a much older crowd. Any time you offer up free booze the kids will swarm regardless of ship or destination. We learned the hard way to not cruise in March.

Hello,

I am looking to book a cruise and am looking for a large 20-25 year old demographic.

I know March 6 and March 10 NCL sky sailings have very large college spring break groups booked. Is there a way to tell if I'll have a large showing within this age group on the NCL Epic 4 night 4th sailing or 3 night 8th sailing? I know the Sky is known for the younger crowd, so I'm wondering if college students or others in this 20-25 year old demographic may not know to book the Epic or may not do so due to it sailing from Port Canaveral.

NCL did say all of the above sailings have less than 10 cabins left, but not sure if most sailings are sold out a month early, regardless of spring break.

Thank you.

Remember that if you under 21, you need to be accompanied by an adult (21 or older)