Aurora - 25 june 2017

mandylennon

Just booked Aurora for June for a Baltic cruise, really pleased to say that the price was £300 cheaper than last week and apparently we have been given extra OBC of £200 each person, which makes a change because we usually only get the minimum. Taking along my father-in-law who is 85 and is really looking forward to it as it will be his first cruise (beware any ladies who like a dance, you have been warned). Have booked mini-suites B230 and B232 - Has anyone stayed in these cabins?

Also do you get early embarkation for a mini suite?

Yes, we really like Ventura and hope we will also like Aurora - don't mind about it being smaller, but hope entertainment and activities are also as good. We booked this as it was the only cruise available that week going to Norway which we have always wanted to do.

Yes, we really like Ventura and hope we will also like Aurora - don't mind about it being smaller, but hope entertainment and activities are also as good. We booked this as it was the only cruise available that week going to Norway which we have always wanted to do.

Oddly enough, although smaller, I feel that Aurora in certain respects feels more spacious than Azura (not been on Ventura but guess my thoughts on size/design/layout is transferable). I think it has to do with the tiered stern which gives a lot of lovely out-door space in addition to the pool deck also there always seems to be space to be found in the bars. The very much bigger Crows Nest is so much better imo than the Planet Bar. There just doesn't seem to be the same pressure on space so although clearly a smaller ship, Aurora has a lot of pluses in my book. Hope you enjoy it - and the Fjords are just so fabulous, I'm sure you'll have a great time.