March 25, 2017 NCL Escape Cruise Roll Call

CardFanDubG

If you are sailing on the NCL Escape March 25, 2017 cruise, come to the Roll Call and join the fun.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2206742

Information on the Meet & Greet can be found on this LINK

For some general information I have also added some information & menus on the NCL Escape restaurants. Just click the Restaurant LINK drop down in the upper right corner. (The main dining menus take a little while to open as there are seven menus on that page). I also included a sample NCL Beverage list.

This is amazing. Would these be the menus across the fleet? Going on the Breakaway. Thank you for posting these.

I believe the Escape and Breakaway are on the new menus. I hope that they are the most current, but it is difficult keeping up to date.

If you are sailing on the NCL Escape March 25, 2017 cruise, come to the Roll Call and join the fun.

For some general information I have also added some information & menus on the NCL Escape restaurants. Just click the Restaurant LINK drop down in the upper right corner. (The main dining menus take a little while to open as there are seven menus on that page). I also included a sample NCL Beverage list.

Hi FanDubG

I am organising the meet & greet on our April sailing on the Sun, where did you get the information from?

Hi FanDubG

I am organising the meet & greet on our April sailing on the Sun, where did you get the information from?

The form I built in Google Form. It automatically creates a spreadsheet out of the responses. You are welcome to copy it into your Google Account if you want. THe menus and beverages were items that I collected from various Cruise Critic threads. I have a name-tag template that the co-host of our M&G shared with me. Here is the link if you want to save the image

name-tage image:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8FQ9u69TeoCQUw2TEQ5TEdIWkk

Registration Form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ST8f5AHXAVvlfoY1u_dxS8XBfytsBD1aWVXvCPLZICQ/copy

This board is certainly going to get crowded if every NCL roll call starts a thread here on the main discussion board advertising for people to join up. I'm surprised the mods have let it remain here. Most cruisers know there are roll calls and how to find them. Cruise Critic has posted links on this page to direct those who don't know, and helpful posters direct individuals within other threads if the subject comes up.

Isn't that enough?

This board is certainly going to get crowded if every NCL roll call starts a thread here on the main discussion board advertising for people to join up. I'm surprised the mods have let it remain here. Most cruisers know there are roll calls and how to find them. Cruise Critic has posted links on this page to direct those who don't know, and helpful posters direct individuals within other threads if the subject comes up.

Isn't that enough?

Just as an FYI....this is where the new website took me when I asked for Escape Roll Call.....so it may not be the OP intent to post on the general discussion board.

Hello!

We're on this cruise. It's our first cruise ever so we're pretty excited. We are going with two other groups.

We are a family of 4 (DD 9, DS 6). We live in Victoria, BC, Canada.

So looking forward to seeing what cruising is all about.

L

Hello!

We're on this cruise. It's our first cruise ever so we're pretty excited. We are going with two other groups.

We are a family of 4 (DD 9, DS 6). We live in Victoria, BC, Canada.

So looking forward to seeing what cruising is all about.

L

Sorry, but this is NOT your Roll Call. The Roll Calls are in a seperate forum. If you look toward the top of this page, you will see a link to "Find Your Roll Call". Just plug in NCL, ship and date and it will take you there.

Just as an FYI....this is where the new website took me when I asked for Escape Roll Call.....so it may not be the OP intent to post on the general discussion board.

It was the OPs intent to post on the main discussion board as he stated "Come to the roll call and join the fun".

Did you follow the link at the top of this board to "Find Your Roll Call"? I just did, and found the 3-25 Escape Roll Call alive and well with 256 posts.

If you put "Escape Roll Call" in the Search Bar at the top right of this forum, it probably brought you to this thread, as it is titled NCL Escape Roll Call.

As you can see by the difficulty it caused you, and also MFScruise, who thought they were posting on an actual roll call, you can see why starting this thread with this title was a bad idea.