Refreshment package ????

Refreshment package is usually in the $25 per day range. But also includes thing besides coffee. Mocktails, fresh juice, bottled water are also included. It does not include coffee from Starbucks locations on the few ships that have an actual Starbucks location.

On the website it states premium coffee just what is premium coffee?

Can one person purchase this and the other person select the CAFE SELECT COFFEE CARD?

Tired to call RC but too long of a wait.

Thanks

Yes, each person can have a different (or no) package.

Typical menu:

IMG_1007_zpssceiairx.jpg

Better be d@mn good coffee. Isn't it like $35/day?

Presently it's priced at $26./pp but we booked on an earlier promo for $21.24/day but not sure if that's tax in.

When caffeine is your drug of choice and drink at least 3 or more doubles a day it's pretty cheap and also drink very little to no booze.

We have a high end machine at home so don't buy any coffee's outside of home and wouldn't think of doing w/out for 11 days.

PS kknorr0320 thanks for the info.

Edited by FranknBeans

Refreshment package is usually in the $25 per day range. But also includes thing besides coffee. Mocktails, fresh juice, bottled water are also included. It does not include coffee from Starbucks locations on the few ships that have an actual Starbucks location.

Also includes soft drinks.

Yep.

Presently it's priced at $26./pp but we booked on an earlier promo for $21.24/day but not sure if that's tax in..

Wouldn't be tax, but gratuity. Some have gotten Refreshment at 18 per day plus 18% gratuity, and that's exactly what 21.24 turns out to be. Congrats, that's a good deal. As long as you're going to partake of some of the other items, of course.

Now the Cafe Select card CAN be a different story. We were on Adventure in December and the beverage manager stood FIRM that on Adventure they charge per shot. So you see that menu Bob posted? Tall latte is one shot and is 3.50 (plus 18% grat but let's just deal with plain numbers here). If that's your drink of choice, you can get 15 of them.

3.50 x 15 = 52.50, so it's a great deal for a $31 (pre-grat) card.

But if a grande* with its two requisite shots is your drink of choice, on Adventure (and I haven't seen if they've stopped it yet), they were marking off TWO drinks. So for that card we we got 7.5 drinks of our choice. 7.5 drinks at 3.50 each would equal 28.13. Adventure is/was ripping people off with that card.

If they stood firm BUT let me pay the extra 25 cents for that second shot of espresso it would be fine. But they weren't thinking outside the box and neither was DH.

After an annoying meeting with the beverage manager, the dude gave us a second card. But they kept marking off two. And the manager stated that that's how it's supposed to be.

So if that's how your ship is doing things, just have them refund the card right away (though the beverage manager balked HARD at that, and actually gave us the second card *instead of* just refunding us).

*And our "problem" is that iced drinks are our drink of choice, and they don't *have* tall iced cups. You have to get a grande to get an iced, and a single shot grande doesn't taste right at all and doesn't give me my anti-headache drug. :)

Yes, each person can have a different (or no) package.

Typical menu:

IMG_1007_zpssceiairx.jpg

Bob, I understand Starbucks is not included in this package. We are going on the liberty, are all the drinks on this menu available to us even though there is a Starbucks icon at the top? We have the appropriate drink packages.

Bob, I understand Starbucks is not included in this package. We are going on the liberty, are all the drinks on this menu available to us even though there is a Starbucks icon at the top? We have the appropriate drink packages.

In addition to what was mentioned above, Liberty will have a different menu. The menu I posted was from Cafe Latte-Tudes on Enchantment. Liberty's specialty coffee venue is called Cafe Promenade. I posted the Enchanment menu to give you an idea of what kinds of coffee options there are.