post excursion everyglades

tess47

was wondering if anyone has done the post excursion with mariner of the seas that takes you for the tour of the everglades and then to the fort Lauderdale airport? If so is it worth the price and how long is the tour thanks:)

was wondering if anyone has done the post excursion with mariner of the seas that takes you for the tour of the everglades and then to the fort Lauderdale airport? If so is it worth the price and how long is the tour thanks:)

When is Mariner coming to Ft. Lauderdale?

I did a similar excursion with Celebrity and it was worth it to me. We did an air boat ride with a visit to the gator place featured on Gator Boys.

I did this on HAL, and while I loved what we did, we went to the airport DRENCHED after a storm came up while on the airboat. We had made the mistake of using luggage direct to send our luggage ahead to the airport (completely not necessary) so we had no access to our luggage. We bought sweatshirts at the airport, but couldn't find pants of any kind. I felt sorry for the person who had my airline seat after me.