Allure of the Seas January 29, 2017 Video Review

croaziera

I just returned from an amazing eastern Caribbean cruise onboard allure of the seas and have started putting what I filmed into many videos. If anyone is interested in seeing what made my allure cruise so awesome, go to http://www.youtube.com and enter, cruise addict. I will be adding daily videos showing the ship, parades, entertainment and ports of call, among many things. I am posting the link here to the first video only, as the rest can be found on YouTube. Enjoy, Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi - thanks for these! I watched the first one - and I'm looking forward to watching others at home this weekend!

You are welcome! I am adding more everyday but they take time to upload to YouTube, so I appreciate you interest and patience. Today, I will upload scenes from an amazing show I saw onboard, so stay tuned. Many thanks, Robert Ghitea.

Robert thank you so much for posting these on youtube. I don't go for over a year but all your videos get me more and more excited. Thanks also for all your periscopes. Your the periscope king. lol

Thanks for the compliment and I'm glad you are enjoying the videos.

I like the pace of your first video. Entertaining and not boring.

Will see the others on cruise addict later. Glad you divided it into short videos. Not pressured on time.

Thanks for your efforts in sharing,

You are welcome

Great shot of the port as you're coming into land :)

Usually i land from the west but this time I landed from the ocean and right over the port, so I was excited and ready to film the cruise ships below. Thanks for the compliment.

Your cruise videos are among the BEST I've seen on youtube! Steady camera, great pacing & panning, compelling subject matter and just a real joy to watch! :)

Will be on this very cruise tomorrow - your videos have us salivating for what awaits us - thanks so much!! :D:D

Your cruise videos are among the BEST I've seen on youtube! Steady camera, great pacing & panning, compelling subject matter and just a real joy to watch! :)

Will be on this very cruise tomorrow - your videos have us salivating for what awaits us - thanks so much!! :D:D

Have a wonderful cruise and thanks for watching.

Have a wonderful cruise and thanks for watching.

I don't know where you found the time for all those fantastic videos/shots/postings, but we are certainly very grateful!:D

..and for anyone wanting more.. MUCH more.. go to Facebook (Robert Ghitea) and see how much work he's done for all those sailing this ship - just AMAZING!!:eek::D

Robert- can you elaborate on the Eat, Drink, Play for the Boardwalk rooms? We're going in May and are staying in a Boardwalk room. I'm sure if I search I can find more info but this is the first time I have seen this. Thanks.

Robert- can you elaborate on the Eat, Drink, Play for the Boardwalk rooms? We're going in May and are staying in a Boardwalk room. I'm sure if I search I can find more info but this is the first time I have seen this. Thanks.

9af97b01e5a8ba33c55a913130d35061.jpg

Here is the flyer from our cabin explaining the benefits. Just take this page with you when going to johnny rockets and you will get a free lunch, including soft drinks. Also, you will find a soda sticker on your card when you check in and two drink containers in your cabin, with the rfid chip, which can be used at several self dispensing soda machines around the ship. We never tried the one hour rock climbing lesson, so I can't personally describe how that works.

Edited by croaziera