Snorkeling excursion in Belize

Beaches87

The last time I went to shark ray alley, I just got of the ship and went to the port trying to see if I could get on one who was totally booked. He sent us to another vendor selling outside and it turned out to be one by splash wave. They were fine and cheaper than I thought, but that could be because we booked last minute. I really like shark ray alley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done this 2 different ways... First was booked through shoreexcursioneer, and included a round trip flight to Ambergris Caye. From there, it was a short walk to the dock where we got onto a small boat out to shark ray alley and Hol Chan. The cost was $139 and it was a great time, and the flight saved a great bit of time getting to the island and back... https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/belize/shark-ray-alley-hol-chan-marine-park-snorkel-air.html

The second time, I booked with coral breeze for $75 and it was also a good tour. The only thing is that the trip to Caye Caulker is about 45 minutes each way by boat. I would still recommend it for roughly half the price... http://www.coralbreezetours.com/current_category.15/Product.2/tours_add.html?t_product=2

We just returned and did the exact excursion the above poster did thru shore excursioneer. It was actually thru Aqua Scuba in San Pedro, Belize, so you might want to contact them directly and see if you can get it cheaper? This is the second time we have done it and it was a high light once again

We headed out on our own and caught the water taxi over to Caye Caulker. We pre-booked our day with Caveman Snorkeling Tours and I highly recommend them. You end up getting a private tour for pretty much the same price as you would as a group tour on the ship without 50 other people. It was a great day with personalized service. We found another couple from our roll call and split the cost with them to make it even cheaper. It ended up being just the 4 of us on the boat and our tour guide who named all the marine life and made sure we each got to see everything. We also got to see sea horses which was definitely a highlight.