BOGO specialty dining assignment?

csaeroach

I purchased a BOGO specialty dining package (2 nights for $30) about a month ago for our March sailing. I am just wondering when Royal assigns your first restaurant? Do we get notice before getting on the ship, or is the notice just placed in the cabin? I keep checking the cruise personalizer online but not sure if it's going to be posted there or how we find out the restaurant and time?

Thanks for your help! :)

I also bought the BOGO. Based on my understanding, the first dinner is already on our cruise calendar but did not specify a restaurant, though the time is there. When we are on board, we book the next one. Jewel only has 2 specialty restaurants plus the Sushi a la carte so it shouldn't be hard to find in my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did this on Freedom two weeks ago and wondered the same thing. There was a voice mail on our room phone from Chops saying to call them if we wanted reservations there that night. They knew we had BOGO. If nothing is in your room I would just go to whatever restaurant you want to go to and request a reservation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums