Norwegian Sun inside sideways cabins?

cuterlmt

How can I figure out if the cabin we have is one of the inside sideways cabins that folks say has more room? And does anyone have any pictures of them? Thank you!

Hi,

Look up the deck plans of the ship on NCL's website. Look up the deck and check the cabin you have booked. You will see if it is a sideways one or not.

I booked a sideways on the Star last year and loved it. I really don't know if it is larger than a regular one of the same category but it gave the impression. I've also booked a sideways for my next cruise.

Have fun,

happytotravel

Make sure you book one of the Deluxe Insides on the Sun. They are larger than the regular insides (and cost a bit more), but those sideways cabins are indeed spacious. You can tell if you have one by the square footage (like 170-something as compared to about 145). Ours was on deck 9 between the aft and mid elevators (closer to aft). One of the best cabins ever for the price.

When I called Norwegian to book my cruise on the Sun, I just asked for a "BIG" inside cabin. They knew what I was asking for.

The sideways cabins are perpendicular (90 degrees) to the outside cabins.

Edited by JohnChiang

Make sure you book one of the Deluxe Insides on the Sun. They are larger than the regular insides (and cost a bit more), but those sideways cabins are indeed spacious. You can tell if you have one by the square footage (like 170-something as compared to about 145). Ours was on deck 9 between the aft and mid elevators (closer to aft). One of the best cabins ever for the price.

Amen, had one of the sideways cabins on deck 10 once. Larger than the balcony cabin on the Epic

How can I figure out if the cabin we have is one of the inside sideways cabins that folks say has more room? And does anyone have any pictures of them? Thank you!

I'm in a sideways cabin (9127)on the Pearl March 23, 2017, and we booked one on the Sun (9326)July 2018, I've read a lot of good revues on these cabins on here so I thought we give it a wirl, DW and I always go to inside cabins.

I'm in a sideways cabin (9127)on the Pearl March 23, 2017, and we booked one on the Sun (9326)July 2018, I've read a lot of good revues on these cabins on here so I thought we give it a wirl, DW and I always go to inside cabins.

The one on the Sun will be much, much larger.