Current Carnival Room Service Menu?

Seago2

Take some ziplock bags with you and have the deli put some smoked salmon in it for you. Store in room fridge. Voila....smoked salmon with your bagel in the morning.

even easier, just write smoked salmon and extra cream cheese on the breakfast menu. We had it delivered every morning we requested it.

• 5 months later...
Take some ziplock bags with you and have the deli put some smoked salmon in it for you. Store in room fridge. Voila....smoked salmon with your bagel in the morning.

Not all ships/cabins have fridges -and to call it a 'fridge' is a misnomer - LOL - more like a cooler and I would not trust it for anything mildly perishable!!!

• 3 months later...

I googled "carnival room service menu" and found this post because of the question that was asked.

Once here and read the rude comment I thought I would try a search cruisecritc boards. I typed in "carnival cruise room service menu" and a window under the search box popped up and said "NO RESULTS FOUND".

I hope there is not a lot of rudeness here. Scared to ask questions myself now. Search engine doesn't seem to help much. But I will give it a try to see how it all works out.

I do want to thank KappaLady for being kind soul and posting the Breakfast Menu pic.

Most of my searches has only brought up post that are 10-12 years ago. I was looking for something more current like 2016-2017 to be sure nothing had changed and what was accurate.

Again, thank you KappaLady and all other kind souls. :hearteyes:

I googled "carnival room service menu" and found this post because of the question that was asked.

Once here and read the rude comment I thought I would try a search cruisecritc boards. I typed in "carnival cruise room service menu" and a window under the search box popped up and said "NO RESULTS FOUND".

I hope there is not a lot of rudeness here. Scared to ask questions myself now. Search engine doesn't seem to help much. But I will give it a try to see how it all works out.

I do want to thank KappaLady for being kind soul and posting the Breakfast Menu pic.

Most of my searches has only brought up post that are 10-12 years ago. I was looking for something more current like 2016-2017 to be sure nothing had changed and what was accurate.

Again' date=' thank you KappaLady and all other kind souls. :hearteyes:[/quote']

I'm glad I was able to help!

If it helps anyone, if you have a room with a "fridge," leave the compartment (closet or cupboard) opened to let out the heat produced by the "fridge." This will actually make the "fridge" cold. Using this method, I've kept fruits and desserts quite well.

~Profile Says Everything~

I actually just ask when I am calling in an order. They were always accommodating.