$183 for airfare from KC to LA on Frontier

gckcswmo

Looking for airfare for our cruise on the Pride for 5/21/06 and found a rate of $183 on Frontier. United has a fare of $198.80. My question is should I go ahead a booked with Frontier or wait and see if the fare might get lower this spring. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

As a general rule, there are not many sale fares from MCI. What you found is a very decent fare and I would book it now. You will be bumping up against people booking for Memorial Day if you wait much longer.

Thanks for the comment. Will probably go ahead and book it. Would you get flight insurance?

Thanks for the comment. Will probably go ahead and book it. Would you get flight insurance?

What do you mean-flight insurance? The stuff they sell if the plane crashes? Or a policy which would cover cancellations for either you or someone in your family? If it is the latter, you should buy trip insurance to cover the cost of your cruise and any other expenses, like air, hotels, non refundable excursions, ground transportation costs, etc. The cruise line insurance WILL NOT cover anything you book on your own. Try insuremytrip.com. There is a wealth of information there and lots of different products to choose from.

Archived