Taxi/Tour Question

cruisindream

My DH & I will be in St KItts for in first time in a couple weeks. We are looking for something similar to a past experience in Honduras. We made a reservation with a driver for a flat rate who drove us around all day & stayed with us/waited for us, gave us a historic tour while letting us choose where & how long we wanted to stay at each stop. Is there any such service there at an affordable price? Thank you in advance for recommendations.

My DH & I will be in St KItts for in first time in a couple weeks. We are looking for something similar to a past experience in Honduras. We made a reservation with a driver for a flat rate who drove us around all day & stayed with us/waited for us, gave us a historic tour while letting us choose where & how long we wanted to stay at each stop. Is there any such service there at an affordable price? Thank you in advance for recommendations.

The taxi association will be able to assist. http://st-kittstaxi.com

I will be there, in about a week. I found Rose and Jim's taxi svc. on here over ten yrs ago.. have used them now 4 times, this will be 5 times.

Highly rec'md off here, and has always taken us anywhere we wanted to go. Rose knows everyone, so you will be taken care of. Hope this helps Chris :D

http://www.roseandjimstaxi.com/index.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I would highly recommend booking with Tim of dream girls taxi. He was awesome when we did a tour of the island with him. He was patient and allowed us to enjoy the island at our own pace . Am sure a fixed cost can be agreed upon. He is an understanding young man who is more about showcasing the island so that a second visit is done. He can be reached @ dreamgirlsskb@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G610F using Forums mobile app