Divina toy/gift shop

momme224

We will be on the divina during Easter. Was thinking about purchasing an item from the gift store for my kids as a surprise from the Easter bunny. What are the prices for the Lego sets and other toys? Is it more expensive than prices at the stores back home in the US? Debating if I should sneak stuff from home rather than purchase on board but luggage will be tight as it is for us.. thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh LCM please , please , please . ... any information and prices would be greatly appreciated . We are sailing on the Divina in July with our 3 grand babies (boy 5, & girls 7 & 8 ). They are Legos fanatics and when they saw pictures of the store and the Legos sets they have talked about nothing else . So excited ! ! Thank you for your offer to share this information .

We were on the Divina in October. They have a very limited selection of Lego sets. My two boys each bought the Lego Divina set and it kept them busy for hours. This was because the Lego ship was missing half of the directions. They also bought the 3D puzzle of the ship. This was a little more challenging but nothing my 9 and 11 year old couldnt handle. Both were pretty neat and we have the puzzle at home on display. The puzzle wouldnt be something that you could assemble and take home without damaging though. I felt that there were very few toys in the toy store, mostly candy. Bring a few items from home and buy them the Lego Divina and or 3D puzzle. Just check to make sure the instruction sheet is included.

Thanks for the heads up about instructions hummer ! I am Legos challenged,:o :confused:and I would surely go over board if I had to figure it out without them ! :rolleyes: The kids are so excited about this cruise , but even more so about the "Legos Store ". I think I had better lower their expectations of this store being a mega toy store . Although I can see me investing a few dollars on the candy selections as well . Oh well , grand babies are for spoiling every now and then ! ;)

LMCruiser, thanks for any information you can provide , but don't make yourself crazy . As you say, all MSC information seems so limited and I am an over-planner , and I appreciate all reviews .

Have a great time ! ( l know you still have a little wait ). I will be anxious to hear all about your cruise experience !

• 2 weeks later...

Oh LMCruise , thank you SO much for the pictures ! They are perfect and exactly the information I was looking for ! Thank you , thank you ! Now I know the grand babies will have a great selection , and I also know I may need a few more dollars !

I truly appreciate your taking the time to share this ! You are some of the good people that make these forums so helpful .