another drink pkg. question

george35

I have the Premium Drink Pkg. as a perk on the Equinox, my question is, I know I can order a drink up too the price of $13 but how do I know what a drink cost?? Can I go to the SERVICE DESK & ask them for a price list of all the drinks they have??

george35

Each bar has their own drink menu you can look at when you are in that venue, but this PDF breaks it down pretty clearly as to what is included in each package. A detailed wine list isn't included on this since that can really vary by ship/sailing. https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

You can order MOST drinks up to $13. The $9+ carafe of wine advertised on the table flag in Oceanview is not included, or so we were told. The tray of drinks that were occasionally offered by the pool were not included - they called those specialty exceptions.

The good news is that they never failed to tell us if something wasn't included or over the $13 limit when we ordered. They were very good about not surprising guests.

Nearly every cocktail is on the premium package and the one or two that are not are about a dollar extra. I think the only cocktails that cost extra are a couple of matinis and one or two drinks at the world class bar. Premium whiskeys and wines are probably all you need to worry about. They prices for those are usually on the menu or the bartender will tell you when you order. Every time I've ordered a premium scotch they let me know how much extra it will be.

I sailed on Constellation with a Classic Package last year. They were excellent at basically making you a drink that was included as long as it was do-able ...once they got to know you, they were awesome :) If you go to the same places regularly and treat them well, it's all good :) Even in the main dining room, the sommelier was great bringing us wines that were included for us. I had absolutely no issues with the Classic Package. For my next cruise, I'm actually going to try the Standard, and if it does not include enough, I will just upgrade to classic. We will see how it goes.