Do you ever get to upgrade if you are already booked in a Haven room?

Hammergirl

We are currently booked in a Haven room for an upcoming trip and I keep seeing that non-Haven guests can upgrade to a Haven room. I was wondering if they ever give someone already in a Haven room to upgrade to a better one? Just curious if anyone has ever done this.

My cousin is booked in an aft ph on BA and was offered an upsell via email to almost every haven category. It was not a bid email though, it was $500 pp and up depending on H level. This was just last week for a sailing in April.

We are currently booked in a Haven room for an upcoming trip and I keep seeing that non-Haven guests can upgrade to a Haven room. I was wondering if they ever give someone already in a Haven room to upgrade to a better one? Just curious if anyone has ever done this.

We received an email to bid for better Haven suites. We are currently in a 2 bedroom Haven suite on the Escape sailing the end of March. The email came last week. Not sure how indicative this is of timeframe for other sailings. Information says you may not know anything until 2 days prior to cruising. When I looked on line, the suites I could bid on were all saying "sold out", so not quite sure what that means? Someone cancelled?

Good luck!

We are in a Spa Haven suite and was sent an e-mail for three offers, directly in the Haven but they have been sold out online

for over a month??? I bid but don't have much hope LOL I leave February 26 :)