mini bar.....

Scotico

They can do this quite quickly. Just remember that the fridge is more like a cooler box as it doesn't get very cold.

Not even sure I would call it a cooler box. Completely useless is a more accurate description

I heard. Just need to keep water in there for drinking. Off topic but will they allow me to take a whole bottle of san pelligrino back to the room to keep in fridge and maybe a few vitamin waters?

Just ask them to not open the bottles - don't want to lose all of your bubbles! It's not a problem at all.

Leaving the door to the cabinet the fridge is in, helps a little.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Did you mean to say leaving the door 'open' ??? We've always kept our doors to the cabinet closed so it would be good to know it helps some to leave them open.

Did you mean to say leaving the door 'open' ??? We've always kept our doors to the cabinet closed so it would be good to know it helps some to leave them open.

The cabinet will trap the heat from the fridge compressor. So it would make sense that leaving the door open would help. I've never found those mini fridges even remotely cold so I'm not sure how much it will help. Also I'm sure I would walk right into that open door during the night:rolleyes:

I have the premium beverage package. I know the mini bar is not included. How soon can a room steward empty the contents from the mini bar. Wants to place a few bottles on water in there to drink at night.

On our two Equinox cruises, concierge balconies, a few years ago our stewards told us that they no longer could do that for us.

On our two Equinox cruises, concierge balconies, a few years ago our stewards told us that they no longer could do that for us.

I don't wait for THEM to do this for ME. I remove the items myself; and put them in a nearby cabinet.

I then post a note on the outside of the so-called fridge telling them WHERE the items are located.

Before disembarking, I return the items to the so-called fridge.

I don't wait for THEM to do this for ME. I remove the items myself; and put them in a nearby cabinet.

I then post a note on the outside of the so-called fridge telling them WHERE the items are located.

Before disembarking, I return the items to the so-called fridge.

We always do the same. My arms are not broken :eek:

I have the premium beverage package. I know the mini bar is not included. How soon can a room steward empty the contents from the mini bar. Wants to place a few bottles on water in there to drink at night.

When the cabins are ready and you first meet your Steward .