Poof!!! I was at dinner and...

Danno

Geeze Duck, you poor thing, you're getting way too abused here aren't you????:(

Well.....I WON'T be dining on Turkey OR Duck on Thursday---I'll be in Puerto Vallarta on the beach with margaritas & seafood tacos!!!! Muchas Gracias!!! :p

Hasta la vista Baby!!!! :D

What are you doing here so late buddy boy?

With a new puppy at home...our evenings are a bit longer now...what am I going to do with this little monster when our cruise comes about :eek: ??

He's already dressed formal...basic black with white trim...maybe I could put a bowtie on him and take him along!!

Yes, I've de-boned a turkey! Looked great at the end, but not a pretty sight during prep!:eek:

Danno, do we get a photo of Jib?

Andrew

I've tried but I can't seem to make my files small enough...email me at mrtnb@efni.com and I'll send one :D...if you can make it work, post it.

I've tried but I can't seem to make my files small enough...email me at mrtnb@efni.com and I'll send one :D...if you can make it work, post it.
Using whatever software came with your camera, if you can "resize" so that the file is only 280 pixels tall (tell it to hold the proportions and let the width be whatever it turns out to be), that should do it. If it then bitches that the file size is too big, just reduce the "quality" of the jpg file a skosh using the same software. We ALL want to see the lastest in the Danno household.

Jib is VERY cute.......I have to admit though.....it kinda looks like he is thinking of piddling on that rug in the photo :eek:

When our dearly departed Scooby was a puppy, I could "spot the poddy squat" from any room in the house :D !

Well accidents or not, Jib is welcome at our house anytime!

Rene

Thanks Andrew and everyone who lent us support over the last while...who's going to let Jib out at 4am??

(Hard to understand why anyone whould have thrown him out at a rural dump...left him to starve or freeze to death...there is a special place in hell for these people...they probably save deck chairs and don't dress properly on formal nights either!!)

Hi Duck!!

Archived