Drink Package Questions - Allure of the Seas

Hi! I am going on the Allure 2/26-3/5 and bought the unlimited drink package. I booked a reservation one night at Chops- does the drink package work there, or are alcoholic drinks extra, on top of the $48 cover charge?

Thanks!

The beverage packages are honored at specialty restaurants.

Hi! I am going on the Allure 2/26-3/5 and bought the unlimited drink package. I booked a reservation one night at Chops- does the drink package work there, or are alcoholic drinks extra, on top of the $48 cover charge?

Thanks!

The beverage packages are honored at specialty restaurants.

.....with the same limitations on the package as anywhere else, i.e., $12 maximum for cocktails, and $12 (I think) for a glass of wine. If your drink costs more, you pay only the difference plus 18% gratuity on the difference.

:)

From what I've gathered from the different blogs online, the drink package covers drinks up to $12 fleet wide, except for the Oasis class ships, which it covers drink up to $13. This is due to drinks costing a bit more on these ships. It would be nice if this was stated before purchasing the drink package, but is nice to know the package still covers almost all drinks.

But yes, again from what I've gathered, the drink package covers all alcoholic drinks on-board except within your cabin. I'm not sure about room service drinks.