Anyone have menu pictures of 2017 Breakaway Specialty Restaurants?

we3k9

I know there are plenty threads out there with old menu pics. I read that Cagney's menu is different on some ships. I am looking to see the new menu pictures from someone who sailed this year 2017. I am interested in specifically Le Bistro and Cagney's but any recent Breakaway menu pictures are welcome. Thank you.

I know there are plenty threads out there with old menu pics. I read that Cagney's menu is different on some ships. I am looking to see the new menu pictures from someone who sailed this year 2017. I am interested in specifically Le Bistro and Cagney's but any recent Breakaway menu pictures are welcome. Thank you.

Drink menus too please.

We were on the Dawn 14 day repo trip in late October and just returned from a Breakaway 14 day - the menus for Cagney's were the same on both ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Google "Norwegian Escape Menus" and select beyond ships 2.

Menus are [more or less] standard across the fleet. I qualify that because some of the older small ships are converting when they go through their Norwegian Edge dry docks.

The last major upgrades to the menus were in October 2015 with the launch of the Escape. There was a small update in August 2016 when lobsters were removed from the specialty menus.

Google "Norwegian Escape Menus" and select beyond ships 2.

Menus are [more or less] standard across the fleet. I qualify that because some of the older small ships are converting when they go through their Norwegian Edge dry docks.

The last major upgrades to the menus were in October 2015 with the launch of the Escape. There was a small update in August 2016 when lobsters were removed from the specialty menus.

Try this

http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-breakaway-menus.html

I just looked at Le Bistro's menu provided in the above link. It looks like the menu we had two weeks ago on the BA. Note that the lamb is 3 lamb medallions (the center meat portion of the lamb chop); delicious and perfectly cooked, but appearing very small on the large platter- with 5 fava beans line up in a row.

I also ordered the jumbo shrimp at Le Bistro, but it was not allowed for the free Platinum dinner. I had the Dover sole instead- very good.

Over all, we had better meals at Cagney's than at Le Bistro (which used to be our favorite!).