Kids club

We6crooze

i am going on the breeze next year and I have a question about kids clubs. I have a child that will be in the 9-11 group her best friend will be cruising with us and she turns 12 two days before the cruise can we ask to have her in the 9-11 age group so they can be together?

From Carnival's web site.

A child cannot be moved to another age group as it is a strict policy set by Carnival and cannot be deviated from, regardless of the situation, such as moving into a camp of different age range so the child can be with a family member. There are many times that the different age groups are together so that those families with children in separate groups can be accommodated.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1397/~/carnivals-youth-program

It'll be up to the youth program director. They make exceptions all of the time even though their policy says differently.

I was going to say the same thing. There are often exceptions made! I'm sure they put that on their page to try and discourage it. But every cruise we've been on there has been a kid or two moved in or out of the Circle C club my son has been in. It will all depend on the capacity of the club and how many kids are enrolled.