why is it......

MajorsWife

IT IS BORING!!!

As boring as you choose to make it. I like a bit of boredom on my cruise...so while events are taking place, I'll find a "boring" place to sit, read, and people watch...after a busy year, selective boring can be so nice. Jill on the other hand will stay busy...

Ignore the "experts" and plan to have a great time...neighbour.

My vote is with Danno!!! I just adore boring! Give me a swimming pool, add sunshine, a good book, some food and a comfortable mattress for night time and I am all set!

On my first cruise over 20 years ago, the adage was, "You can do as little or as much as you like on a cruise." This still holds true today. You could also eat 24 hours non-stop... I do not know if Carnival still serves 7 meals a day...

Happy honeymoon majorswife!

Majorswife...enjoy your cruise and enjoy Hawaii. We also are taking a cruise on Summit in Jan. and I'll love every minute of it!

As previous posters have said, all the negative posters are either jealous or cynical...Vacations are what you make of them...

I make them FUN and relaxing!

Happy Honeymooning and Happy Cruising!!

Karyn

thanks everybody... you all are so sweet:)

I'm so excited I could barf, lol!:p

I can't wait & I can't believe its almost here!!!!!!!

I see you are on Infinity. If you see Nicholas the butler, tell him Jacque and Ed (Texed) said hello. :) And, have a great cruise.

My First cruise was for my Honeymoon back in 1979.I have been hooked ever since.It is a great vacation for married couples as well as families.I have never been bored,just the opposite it is hard to schedule everything we want to do.

Have a fantastic time.I know you will love it.

Archived