Vibe Beach Club

vallemic

Remember, all of the suites and all of the NCL frequent cruisers will board before you (assuming that you are not a NCL Latitudes member). Passes are first come first serve. And there are 80ish for the 4200 passengers on your cruise. Not worth the hassle.

Wow, way to pee in their cheerios.

How much do passes cost? Is it worth it?

The last time we were on a 7 day cruise, th Vibe pass was $79.00. It so worth the money because you get a very stress free place to hang out and meet some very fun people, especially the bar team.

As soon as you board, head to reception and get your pass. But, do not be dissppointed if they are soldout. Put your name on the waitlist and you may still get one.

We just sailed the Getaway January 29th through February 5th. The passes were $99 per person or $329 for one of the five cabanas. The price for the Cabana does include passes for two people and $100 of OBC. We opted for the Cabana, as it was only a net of $29 more and we would have a private place to keep our things. We were in an inside cabin for this trip and felt it was a nice trade off for not getting a balcony cabin for this cruise.

You will hear good and bad reviews on the Vibe. A lot will depend on the group of people you are with. Not surprisingly, you do get to know them fairly well after a week. We had a very positive experience. We had a very diverse group, but everyone was respectful of one another. My wife and I don't drink much and spent most of our days reading and laying in the sun and shade. It was more than quiet enough to read without being disturbed both within the cabana and laying out in the general vibe area. There were times when the staff at the bar would gather everyone around for shots and play music a little louder, but things never got out of hand or disruptive to those that didn't want to take part.

During this week we had the worst weather we have ever had on a Caribbean cruise. It rained several days and was cloudy and windy a couple of more days. Even with the less than perfect weather, I am glad we opted for the Vibe passes as it allowed us to not worry about finding a deck chair when the sun finally did appear. We made some good friends during the week within the vibe area and felt comfortable leaving our things lay on the deck chairs if we ran back to our cabin or stopped by the buffet for a snack. Within a few days we all recognized one another and watched out for each others things. I could understand the frustration for some people if they happen to spend a week in the Vibe with a few unruly guests. Unlike other areas of the ship, if you find someone offensive you can just leave that part of the ship and spend your time elsewhere.

I hope this helps.