NCL Epic...Kids club

GrootmoederkKr

All of the NCL kids clubs have been great for our kids. They were on the Getaway twice and really, really loved it. I've heard nothing but good about the other ships as well. We were on the Epic before, but not with our children.

Here's a nice review from a family with kids: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=531201

We did the Epic over Christmas and my 3 year old son loved Splash Academy he wanted to be there all the time. They had a little talent show at the end of the week that was a lot of fun. Great activities for the kids.

We did the Epic over Christmas and my 3 year old son loved Splash Academy he wanted to be there all the time. They had a little talent show at the end of the week that was a lot of fun. Great activities for the kids.

Just wanted to add that if you go at a time where there is a really low kid count they do not do the parades or the show. My son was only one of ten kids in the 3 to 5 age range on the Breakaway in January. However, he was really spoiled by the "teachers" as he called them :) He never wanted to leave!

I think I read that the kids club is on the 5th floor on the Escape? On the Gem it was higher up and it was levels 12/13 on the Breakaway.