Food Glorious Food on Pacific Sun

Skyrules

From Sun Daily - Friday 10th June 2005 (Sea Day)

Breakfast;

Outback Grill - Coffee & Tea & Pastries for Early Birds 6 am to 7 am (Free)

- Breakfast Buffet 7am to 11am (Free)

Bordeaux Restaurant - Open Sitting Breakfast 7am to 9am (Free)

Room Service - Continental Breakfast in cabin 7.15am to 10am (Free)

Lunch;

Hamburger Cookout - Lido Deck aft - 11.30 am-2pm (Free)

Midday Pizza corner - Pizza By The Slice, Outback Pizzeria (Free)

Outback Grill - Luncheon Buffet 0 11.30am - 3.30 pm (Free)

Bordeaux Dining Room - Open Sitting luncheon - 12 noon to 2pm (Free)

Afternoon Tea;

Burgundy Dining Room - Afternoon Tea 3.30pm - 4pm (Free)

Alternative Dining

Outback Pizzeria - Plated Italian Style Pizza (yummy) - 3pm to 6am next day (reasonable charges applicable)

Prawns, Oysters & Sushi Bar - Gazebo Bar - 5.30pm to 8.30pm (reasonable charges apply)

Outback Grill Steakhouse - 6.30pm til 11pm (reservations should be made) - $15 cover charge for the finest steaks afloat.

Outback Bar (Lido Deck Aft) - Coffee, Cakes & Biscuits available all day - nominal charge.

Dinner in the dining rooms on this night was French themed.

And yes, you can take your food out on the Lido deck to eat, but remeber to take your sunglasses, sunscreen & hat! And if it's windy, hold onto the lot!

Kym

I wont be sharing with a horrible child..

I will however have my nephew who is cool and understands the Uncle Dan needs quiet time when he gets up.

Actually Im blessed that even after a huge huge night out i dont get hangovers... water before bed, 2 berocca's and sleep. Then I do enjoy a great cup of coffee and pancakes when i wake up.

Then a swim in freezing cold water if its available! and another berocca if required.

Dan

By the time Uncle Dan gets up, nephew is probably already out & about. I'm determined to make it to breakfast every morning. When I sailed on Fairstar in '86 I said that & the only day I missed was the day we arrived back in Sydney. I stayed up all night & went to my cabin to change my top (I spilled tequila on the one I was wearing) and I passed out. That was after we had sailed through the heads but I was very drunk. Other nights, I went to bed around 3am & got up for brekky. I was determined not to spend my holiday in bed. This time, I don't think I'll be going to bed quite as late (not every night anyway). I will be almost 20 years older and have 3 kids to worry about.

Kaz

=

Actually Im blessed that even after a huge huge night out i dont get hangovers... water before bed, 2 berocca's and sleep. Then I do enjoy a great cup of coffee and pancakes when i wake up.

Then a swim in freezing cold water if its available! and another berocca if required.

Dan

Lucky you!After a big night out I always wake up with the worst hangover which lasts all day:(

on our last cruises we were up by 9.30 - 10am each morning then shower and out and about.

earliest to bed was 3am... latest was umm late sometime after the sun came up... probably 7.30 ish... who can read a clock after drinking all night..

I often spilled the tequila... generally in my mouth...

Dan

:-P

I don't get hangovers anymore either. I used to. I think I'm just immune to the whole alcohol thing now. When my husband used to drink, he didn't get hangovers & I did but now he doesn't drink & I drink more & I don't get them. Maybe that's the secret - drink more!!!

Kaz

Yeah both me and brad (bradfromnewy) pull up ok.. Actually he pulls up much better then me. We drank all night (4-5 am finish) a couple hours of sleep and he was nailing mudslides for breakfast at 9.30!

i did one and thought ok that was weird... he did 4 or so... he was like its just like a chocolate milkshake!

Dan

Archived