Port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale 17th St hotel

DJSchib

Help please

We have SAS booked but they would take us from the port of Miami to FLL airport then taxi to the hotel on 17th St in FL. Sounds expensive. A better alternative ? Never used Uber How would that work when trying to disembark the ship to get in touch with Uber. Leaving in a week. Help appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Download the Uber App to your smart phone, set it up with your info, photo, credit card, etc.

After you have your bags and are clear of customs/immigration use the app to request a ride - for two passengers plus bags UberX will be fine; for 3-4+ passengers and lots of bags UberXL (SUV/mini-van) will be required. The driver who accepts your request will have his info pop up - car, license #, name, photos, etc. along with an estimated arrival time. The driver may call/text to verify your location.

After your ride you will get a chance to rate the driver (1-5 stars), and the driver will rate you - and you'll get a receipt -- no tip required (I've never had a driver turn down a cash tip for above and beyond service).

Have a great cruise! :)

Download the Uber App to your smart phone, set it up with your info, photo, credit card, etc.

After you have your bags and are clear of customs/immigration use the app to request a ride - for two passengers plus bags UberX will be fine; for 3-4+ passengers and lots of bags UberXL (SUV/mini-van) will be required. The driver who accepts your request will have his info pop up - car, license #, name, photos, etc. along with an estimated arrival time. The driver may call/text to verify your location.

After your ride you will get a chance to rate the driver (1-5 stars), and the driver will rate you - and you'll get a receipt -- no tip required (I've never had a driver turn down a cash tip for above and beyond service).

Have a great cruise! :)

Hallo. We are 9 persons and we'll a transfer from Miami beach to FLL port of Everglades for a cruise. Do you think Uber is a good chance also for us? I think that we have more luggages may be two cars are enough?

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

We use Jiffy Jeff Transportation for our port of Miami and Port Everglades transfers.

Great customer service and nice luxury vans.

Highly recommend this company.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you.

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk