What are the shows for NCL Gem May 20 cruise??

Bobrunner

Trying to make diner plans around the shows and times. Is there a site to check on this?

No, there is not. But most shows are twice per day, first show of the evening usually starts around 7.00-7.30 PM, and second show would start around 9.00-9.30 PM. Some times there are a show that is a one-time-thing, and these shows usually start around 9.30 (unless they for some reason are "classified" as adult-only, then they might start as late as 10.30 PM). Of course there are exceptions, but at least you would have some ideas.

I used to pre-book dinners before cruises in the past, but my experience is that as long as you can be a little flexible regarding times, it is no problem to book dinners on board - when you actually know the time of particular shows. Only thing I can pretty much guarantee, is that if you book a table for 7.30 PM you probably wouldn't be able to go to any show that evening....

Is 2 hours to eat not long enough?

I was referring to the days when there are two times for the same show (which are most of the days, actually). If the second show starts at 9.00 or 9.15 PM, and you usually have to get to the theater before the show starts to find seats, then I personally find it to be a little short time (it has happened more than once in the past, that we had to skip dessert if we wanted to see a show and had booked dinner for 7.30 PM). If the show starts at 9.30 PM , then you would probably make it even if you prefer to have a 3-course dinner.