Ship Video/dvd

It's been awhile but from what I can remember, the ship photographer videotaped a portion of the cruise so that you could take it home and see what your cruise was like - memories. It was sliced into the ship's original video and you saw it as a whole program.

Is this still offered on the ships?

Is it a good investment?

Any other tips - recording, etc.?

Yes, they still offer it. It is called "Your Cruise in Review" or something like that. I have cruised eight times and own two. My very first cruise because I wanted to have something and I don't take pictures and one last May because my children are in it several times. I don't remember the cost but it is not high. It is great to show people who have never cruised and are not sure if they would like it. We also enjoy the memories!

I wanted to have something and I don't take pictures and one last May because my children are in it several times.
Thanks for the response. Did you know prior to seeing the tape that your children were going to be in it? Usually I try to avoid the photographer/video but I was thinking that this time I should try to get in front of the cam as much as possible...:confused:

Archived