Short term parking at Pan American pier

chechya

we are on Celebrity out of the Pan American pier in March. We've rented a car for the day (we arrive at 5 am and the ship leaves at 8pm). We are interested in checking in, dropping off bags, and having lunch on ship as soon as possible at 12noon, but then would like to continue to see the city afterwards. We're wondering I don't there is short term parking at the pier where we can leave the car for an hour or two. Can't seem to find anything online about this.

we are on Celebrity out of the Pan American pier in March. We've rented a car for the day (we arrive at 5 am and the ship leaves at 8pm). We are interested in checking in, dropping off bags, and having lunch on ship as soon as possible at 12noon, but then would like to continue to see the city afterwards. We're wondering I don't there is short term parking at the pier where we can leave the car for an hour or two. Can't seem to find anything online about this.

I would call the local rental company you rented from and ask them they should know, no?