A Few Breakaway Questions

supergirlteacher

Hi everyone :)

We did the Breakaway last March and are planning on booking again for next March. I was just surfing around online and it looks like a few things have changed on the ship so I figured I'd ask on here.

1. Are you still able to pre book the spa package for the week of your sailing? That was our absolute favourite part of our last cruise...we went twice a day. I want to make sure that we can still do this! And, does anyone know if the price is the same? I think we paid $199 USD for the week per person.

2. Has Margaritaville opened on the boat? It's not showing on the NCL site but I've heard that it's there now. I know the food is a la carte, but can we drink there as part of our UBP?

I think that's it for now...thanks in advance to anyone who knows the answers :)

We did the Breakaway last March and are planning on booking again for next March. I was just surfing around online and it looks like a few things have changed on the ship so I figured I'd ask on here.

1. Are you still able to pre book the spa package for the week of your sailing? That was our absolute favourite part of our last cruise...we went twice a day. I want to make sure that we can still do this! And, does anyone know if the price is the same? I think we paid $199 USD for the week per person. Yes

2. Has Margaritaville opened on the boat? It's not showing on the NCL site but I've heard that it's there now. I know the food is a la carte, but can we drink there as part of our UBP?

Yes and Yes!

I think that's it for now...thanks in advance to anyone who knows the answers :)

Enjoy!

1. Are you still able to pre book the spa package for the week of your sailing? That was our absolute favourite part of our last cruise...we went twice a day. I want to make sure that we can still do this! And, does anyone know if the price is the same? I think we paid $199 USD for the week per person.

Have you considered The Haven Spa Suite, Spa Mini-Suite and Spa Balcony

Yes and Yes It's part of the UDP

Have fun

Book online (90 days from cruise) for a discount. Or buy onboard. The Thermal Suite is wonderful!!!

You can use your SDP to dine there. And you UBP to drink there. The NCL site link is https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/whats-on-board/Specialty-Dining

Have a great cruise!

What does the spa pass include? What can you get with it?

The Thermal Suite is a passage toward ultimate relaxation. Based on the concept of Turkish baths, where friends and family spent the day relaxing, the heat and cleansing therapies of our Thermal Suite experience include heated ceramic lounge chairs, a Thalasso Therapy Pool, hot tubs, steam room, sauna, and tropical rain showers. Different herbal steam and sauna grottos cleanse the body with gentle heat while a therapeutic heated-water pool bubbling effect will wash away stiff and sore joints. Take a dip in the Vitality Pool or enjoy a warm waterfall cascading onto your shoulders. Heated chaise lounges and tropical shower features make this both a relaxing and cleansing experience. A Salt Room is available on Breakaway, Getaway and Escape.

Thermal Suites are available on all ships except the Sky, Spirit, Sun, and Pride of America.

Thermal Suite amenities and pricing may vary by ship. Log in to see pricing and book your Thermal Suite pass.

Note: Must be 18 years or older. Passes only available to select ships and are full cruise only. See Spa Terms & Conditions.

Also, how would I book it? My cruise is 104 days out and I can't find the option on their site.

90 days from sailing https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/onboard-gifts/spa-gift-certificates