Allure of the Seas -- Eastern Caribbean Itinerary -- Sea Compass

Freehike

Dropbox was giving me a fit last night so these never came through when I first tried to post these. I just moved them over to my Google Drive so all should work fine now.

Here's the entire week's compasses, plus the departure document, for anyone that is interested. The Allure is a great ship!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0ltOe2eFwfoY04yRTY2aTk2RWs?usp=sharing

Thank you for taking the time to upload these. I'll be going on a different eastern itinerary on Allure in May but these compasses were still very helpful.

I also noticed they listed teen curfew as 2:00am. :eek: I believe it used to be 1:00am. Doesn't matter, it's midnight for my grandsons unless they're with me. :D

One question maybe you or someone else can answer: can you get from the aft elevators to the forward elevators on deck 3 without going up a deck?

I don't remember if it was true for the Oasis class ships but believe it was on both the voyager and freedom classes that I had to go up to deck 4 because there was no way around Studio B.

~ Judy

Dropbox was giving me a fit last night so these never came through when I first tried to post these. I just moved them over to my Google Drive so all should work fine now.

Here's the entire week's compasses, plus the departure document, for anyone that is interested. The Allure is a great ship!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0ltOe2eFwfoY04yRTY2aTk2RWs?usp=sharing

Thanks so much! I'll be sailing on March 26th! I can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...