We are no longer considered Latitutes members on NCL?

trb351

Hi everyone,

We haven't been able to cruise for a few years now for several different reasons, but are now feeling like we can start planning one again. I was disappointed when I logged onto the NCL website, to discover that they now consider us a first-time cruiser with them when in fact, we have cruised with them 3 times before. I guess we have lost all the perks that go along with being a past cruiser. They still have our client number, however.

Has anyone else experienced this? How long can you go between cruises to keep your latitudes points?:(

According to the website, you may only claim missing points within 12 months of sail date...

If a cruise is missing in your cruise history, you have 12 months from the return date of the cruise to claim the missing points. Log in to My NCL and go to ‘Latitudes Rewards’ tab. Click on the 'Report a missing cruise' link on the 'Cruise History' tab and submit the information requested. To receive points for a missing cruise, you may be asked to provide your reservation number, a copy of your cruise ticket (eDocs), and/or key card. All inquiries will be addressed in the order they were received. We kindly ask that requests for missing cruise only be submitted if the required criteria have been met (i.e. within 12 months of end of cruise).

Effective February 1, 2016, we can only credit your Latitudes account with missing points for cruises taken within the last 12 months.

They don't expire, but if for some reason they never posted to the OP's account at the time, it is unfortunately too late for them to do anything about it now. But they should contact Latitudes and ask, because the cruise history might be in the system somewhere and it's not showing up for some other reason.

Same thing happened to us.........I called them and they fixed it. That's all it takes. It's been 7 years since our last cruise due to being housebound caring for my invalid father and some sick pets so we were out of commission for cruising. Call them and they will fix it. Also, it helped that I still had our boarding cards or latitudes cards from our last 2 cruises and gave them the numbers on them.

Hi everyone, We haven't been able to cruise for a few years now for several different reasons, but are now feeling like we can start planning one again. I was disappointed when I logged onto the NCL website, to discover that they now consider us a first-time cruiser with them when in fact, we have cruised with them 3 times before. I guess we have lost all the perks that go along with being a past cruiser. They still have our client number, however.

Has anyone else experienced this? How long can you go between cruises to keep your latitudes points?:(

Were they ever on your MyNCL account? If they were, then I wouldn't think the 12-month limitation would apply here. Definitely worth a call to NCL...