CD Matt on the Vista?

mcgore83

Does anyone know if Matt will be on the Vista in December? I have read so many positive things about him, I am actually excited about a CD! Thanks in advance.:)

according to John Healds Blog post from Dec 2016- it shows Matt thru Sept 2017 and no one listed after that. You can Google Carnival Cruise Director List and it will show up. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Matt will be on the Vista in December? I have read so many positive things about him, I am actually excited about a CD! Thanks in advance.:)

Matt's sign off date is 09/09/2017 and with 2 months vacation he should be back for end of November, when do you cruise start or end of December?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

But I don't think there's any guarantee that a CD coming back from 2 months vacay will return to the same ship. That's typically what happens, but not always. And remember the Horizon is due out in a few months after Matt's return date. With his popularity, he could get reassigned to the Horizon.

But I don't think there's any guarantee that a CD coming back from 2 months vacay will return to the same ship. That's typically what happens, but not always. And remember the Horizon is due out in a few months after Matt's return date. With his popularity, he could get reassigned to the Horizon.

Vista is officially his ship and he will move to the Horizon about 3 weeks before inaugural, so he will either have a shorter contract or will move midway but will most certainly go back to the vista first.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

Vista is officially his ship and he will move to the Horizon about 3 weeks before inaugural, so he will either have a shorter contract or will move midway but will most certainly go back to the vista first.

There are videos posted on facebook of guests recording chats he had while on their cruise stating that he was definitely NOT going to Horizon. I'm on Vista Dec 10 and still have not been able to find out if he will be on then or not.