Freedom Ocean Suite question

ragin_cajuns

I am cruising on the Freedom on 11/18/17. I originally booked a regular balcony room as that was the type of room we had on the Triumph on our last cruise and it was fine. Slept 4 - wife and I in the bed, one son on the couch and one on the bed that pulls down from the wall. I decided to upgrade to a suite this time and changed my room to an Ocean Suite. It says it sleeps 4 on Carnival's website but when I look at pics of the room all I see is the bed and a sofa. I have looked at a lot of pics and some You Tube vidoes of the Ocean Suite and I don't see a bed that pulls down from the wall. I called Carnival and they said it has one despite me not being able to find any pics verifying it. Anyone have experience in the Ocean Suite on the Freedom and can verify? Thanks,

Hi. I have sailed the CARNIVAL FREEDOM twice, once in an Ocean Suite and one in a Grand Suite. I did not have a fold down bed in either one The of me into a bed, and it might be a double bed vs a ingle that you gt in a balcony...If the booking state it sleeps four, then it will...just have parties prepared to share a bed.

Hi. I have sailed the CARNIVAL FREEDOM twice, once in an Ocean Suite and one in a Grand Suite. I did not have a fold down bed in either one The of me into a bed, and it might be a double bed vs a ingle that you gt in a balcony...If the booking state it sleeps four, then it will...just have parties prepared to share a bed.

We have sailed in an OS on the Freedom twice and have another one booked for April. The OS cabins that sleep 4 have a double sofa bed. Those that sleep 3 only have a single sofa bed. So, the 3rd and 4th passengers will have to share the sofa bed. We will be sailing with our adult son as the 3rd person on our upcoming cruise and selected a cabin with a double sofa bed so that he has enough room.