Shared Shuttles FLL to POM - Average Transit Times?

lx200gps

We're looking to book a shuttle from an FLL area hotel to the POM. We'll probably book a 9:30 pickup from the hotel. Typically, how long is the drive-around to pick up other pax and fill the van, and when could we expect to get to the ship in Miami?

Thanks in advance..

Depends how many stops and where you are on the list. In my mind, planning for stops at hotels and different ships, I'd plan 1 1/2 hours and be pleasantly surprised if we get there earlier.

Uber it for around $40. Nice and efficient. Figure 45 min. that way.

Thanks for the feedback. We won't do Uber, so a bit of "sightseeing" picking up other pax before heading to the port is quite acceptable. That would probably still get us to the ship by 11 or 11:30, which is perfect.

Too many bags/people to not do Uber?

No it's the just the two of us (though my wife will probably bring one entire suitcase just for her shoes) I just don't accept the Uber concept on principle.

Ok... That being said shared shuttled is the cheapest option as a cab would be $70-$80. Uber/Lyft would be half the price of a cab and done in less than half the time of a shared shuttle.

Ok... That being said shared shuttled is the cheapest option as a cab would be $70-$80. Uber/Lyft would be half the price of a cab and done in less than half the time of a shared shuttle.

No worries... We've driven FLL to Miami before so the time and distance are well known. I don't mind a bit of a drive-around in the shuttle, and we do have a lot of time before boarding. We also did a shared shuttle between LAX and San Pedro/Long Beach a few months ago as well, so we're familiar with the ritual ;o).

Thanks for the feedback. We won't do Uber, so a bit of "sightseeing" picking up other pax before heading to the port is quite acceptable. That would probably still get us to the ship by 11 or 11:30, which is perfect.

It's not a bad attitude.;) We've had the "scenic route" from POM to sobe one year. But no worries.

The only time these services can be a problem is if on a tight schedule to get to the airport.