Am I Crazy? Booked for 2007!!

Bobby Jones

We're already booked for the Crown for March, 2007 and are waiting for the Summer/Fall Europe schedule to come out so we can book the European Explorer if offered in Sept. 07.

I like to make sure I get the cabin I want and start to compile all my research which is half the fun of traveling (and naturally participating in an early roll call and getting to know my fellow cruisers).

I am interested in the European Explorer as well, but want to go in late June/early July. This year it is going June 27,2006 and Sept 19. I hope it goes no earlier as I am a teacher and cannot go in mid June or Sept. Typically when do these trips come out? I am a celebrity/Rccl cruiser. I am going on the Connie this year/Baltic. I have 14 cruises on Princess, bt none since 2001. I just booked Caribbean princess Christmas 2006. so I am back! I will have 15, by the time I "explore"so I will get many perks. If anyone has this information, I would apprecaite some help as I am not a regular poster on this board...but WILL be!

Thanks,

Karen

We're already booked for the Crown for March, 2007 and are waiting for the Summer/Fall Europe schedule to come out so we can book the European Explorer if offered in Sept. 07.

I like to make sure I get the cabin I want and start to compile all my research which is half the fun of traveling (and naturally participating in an early roll call and getting to know my fellow cruisers).

We're booked on the Crown for March 17, 2007. Just finished 14 day Veendam and have Silver Whisper Jan. '06, Tahitian Princess below, and another Veendam for Dec. '06. Also usually book well in advance. The SW is first spur of the moment, or as close as we've gotten to one.

I am interested in the European Explorer as well, but want to go in late June/early July. This year it is going June 27,2006 and Sept 19. I hope it goes no earlier as I am a teacher and cannot go in mid June or Sept. Typically when do these trips come out?

April/May of 2006.

Archived